- Ultra superior attenuation effectiveness
- High electrical conductivity
- Excellent resistance to compression characteristics
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- High performance cycle life
- Characteristics of high temperature applications
- Resistant to ultraviolet light and high humidity
- Low current conduction, ESD design,
- Speed of delivery within 24 hours
- Cost-effective of die cut
- Ultra-low DC resistance and high protective effect of electromagnetic waves
- Excellent reliability through experiments, accelerated aging life test (ALT)
- High stability and consistency of the small compressive force generated by the high compression ratio
- Increasing function of the space, reduce the fixed point.
- During in the production and assembly, Reducing the compression and extrusion force.
KPG Series-high compression fully conductive PU foam is applicated and effective by the latest MI-FIBERTEX of the highly conductive and High Density.
KPG Series-high compression fully conductive PU foam semi-finished appearance, good for reel specifications, reduces cutting costs and high produce.
Each of thickness, there are different high compression conductive properties has more wide applications.
In particular, applications in a very small space and on irregular material to better show its high compression conductivity. Cutting for clients can design and mass production of various shapes and sizes.
There are superior softness and flexibility and very suitable for use in printed circuit boards and on small device. Especially, adhesive on irregular conductive material, KPG still has excellent electrical conductivity and EMI shielding .
|Physical Property / Part Series
||High Compression Conductive PU Foam with Conductive Wire Mesh
||Conductive Acrylic adhesive tape
|Recommended Compression Rate
||0.2Ω / sq.in
||0.05Ω / sq.in
|Adhesion ( 180〫Peel Adhesive )
||70dB (AVG.) From 30MHz~3GHz
|*The above data is actual test value, not absolute value.
Thickness: ASTM D1777
Color: Visual / Color Card
Surface & Volume Resistance: ASTM D257
Peel 180° Adhesion : PSTC#1 / ASTM D3330
Shielding Effective (dB) : ASTM D4935-89 ( See below for example Figure )
hielding Effective ( dB )