- Ultra superior shielding effect
- Good electrical conductivity
- Excellent resistance to compression characteristics
- Excellent abrasion performance
- High performance cycle life
- Characteristics of high temperature applications
- Chemical resistance and high humidity
- Low current conduction that ESD
- Speed of delivery within 24 hours
- Cost-effective of die cut
- Ultra-low DC resistance and high protective effect of electromagnetic waves
- Excellent reliability through experiments, accelerated aging life test (ALT)
- High stability and consistency of the small compressive force generated by the high compression ratio
- Increasing function of the space, reduce the fixed point.
- During in the production and assembly, Reducing the compression and extrusion force.
KGT is a series of PE material, generally used as a seat cushion , diving suit, the use of the electrically conductive material is to strengthen the surface of the abrasion resistance and chemical resistance.
PE is oily, the conductive adhesive side with Wire Mesh as a substrate, can be effectively bonded to a variety of conductive material, and can maintain the excellent conductive electrical properties.
Material has some fixed size through hole, increase the compression rate and ventilation functions.
Each of thickness, there are different high compression conductive properties has more wide applications. In particular, applications in a very small space and on irregular material to better show its high compression conductivity.
Die cutting for clients that design and mass production of various shapes and sizes.
Reel type specification of material, high performance production cost and efficiency.
|Physical Property / Part Series
||High Compression Conductive PE Foam With Conductive Wire Mesh
||Conductive Acrylic adhesive tape
|Recommended Compression Rate
|Surface Resistance Value
||0.05Ω / sq.in
|Volume Resistance Value
||0.08Ω / sq.in
|Adhesion ( 180〫Peel Adhesive )
||80dB (AVG.) From 30MHz~3GHz
||-30℃ ~ 70℃
|*The above data is actual test value, not absolute value.
Thickness: ASTM D1777
Color: Visual / Color Card
Surface & Contact Resistance: ASTM D257
Peel 180° Adhesion : PSTC#1 / ASTM D3330
Shielding Effective (dB): ASTM D4935-89 ( See below for example Figure )
Shielding Effective (dB)