Product Change Notice Policy (PCN Policy)
U-TEK EMI CORP. will endeavor to notify customers of any substantial changes that may affect the manufacturing or sale of products, including but not limited to appearance, dimensions, quality certifications, functions, features, and reliability/durability indicators. Prior to implementing such changes or modifications, we will do its utmost to issue a PCN to customers in accordance with the following guidelines. The PCN will include the following information:
End-of-Life Policy (EOL Policy)
- Product part numbers for affected items
- Reasons for change and description of change
- Replacement product recommendations
- Date product change will take effect, product final purchase date, product final ship date
- We will issue the PCN two months in advance if changes relate to the item shape.
- If the product is redesigned, we will issue the PCN three months in advance.
- If it involves a shortage of key raw materials. PCN will be issued two months in advance After a PCN has been issues, all customer final purchase orders must be fulfilled within three months
- U-TEK EMI CORP reserves the right to modify, add, or remove products at any time in keeping with specific terms and conditions of sale and in the event of changes being required due to factors beyond U-TEK EMI CORP control (natural causes, government regulations, etc.)
U-TEK EMI CORP. Provide the most advanced, optimized and industry-leading products that can be produced to customers. In order to best perform this duty, it may be necessary to discontinue old products so that resources can be best used for more relevant and beneficial solutions. After deciding to retire the product, EOL notice will be issued to customers. EOL will include the following information:
- Affected product part number
- Reasons for the decision to stop production
- Alternative product recommendations
- Plan the end of sales of the affected products, the final purchase date and the final delivery date
- Warranty terms and details
- If the product is redesigned, availability is reduced or key components are short, EOL will be released three months in advance.
- We will do our best to maintain spare parts service within three months after EOL, regardless of warranty status.
- The existing warranty for up to six months after EOL will remain unchanged.
- All final purchase orders for EOL products must be completed within four months.
- U-TEK EMI CORP. Reserve the right to change the final purchase date and final delivery date Regardless of the above EOL guidelines, specific terms and conditions of sale or other factors should be complied with control. (Natural reasons, government regulations, etc.)